CYH #80 Empowering Women: Fear, the Good & the Bad with Rebecca Wiener McGregor
Welcome to Consider Yourself Hugged: A Place for Women! Click here or pic to listen to Episode 80. (***Disclaimer: We provide these notes as a skeleton for the show - nothing fancy 😄)
We were so blown away by Rebecca's unique insights into the concept of fear! For example, consider this:
We usually don’t make a boundary until something has made us uncomfortable.
Right?! So please join us today to learn some things we all need to hear.
Rebecca's Topics Today:
1. How can fear help you find out what is out of alignment with your life? 2. Why is fear your friend (even though it sucks)? 3. What happens when you attach a judgement to an emotion? 4. How does someone make the leap of faith out of suffering into the unknown? 5. Why is it important to not judge yourself or your situation when you’re suffering?
A Few Tips:
1. Tune in to your body and what you're feeling.
2. What actions & beliefs and feelings are you having at that moment?
3. Are you moving in the direction you want to? Answer this without judgement or perfectionism.
4. Open up to friends you trust for help.
5. Find your tribe who will celebrate with you!
As always, Please pass the show link along to a friend or two and subscribe, download, and review wherever you are listening. If you haven’t joined our private FB group, now's the time! We've changed the name to A Place for Women: Consider Yourself Hugged. It’ll be your source to continue the conversations with women and for feeling understood and supported!
Thank you so much for listening and growing our special community of women!
And until next time ladies, Consider Yourself Hugged 😘🤗